Punk Rock Tattoos - Where to Look For Cool Punk Rock Tattoos That Would Make Henry Rollins Proud

Recently I went to a local parlor to have a gander at some punk rock tattoos and boy, was I stumped! I flicked through quite a number of designs but none caught my fancy as they all look pretty lame and unoriginal, while some are even ugly as sin! I thought to myself "Man I would never allow my body to be decorated with such dreadful looking creations. If I'm to have tattoos that would probably stick with me for the rest of my life, they shall be one I respect."

So I did what any other punk rock fan living in the world of information technology would do, I walked out of the tattoo parlor and went straight home to my trusty computer. I banked on the mighty search power of Google to help me find some great looking punk rock tattoos. The designs that I wanted must meet the following criteria:

1. Cool and stylish artwork. Of course, excellent design is a must as you do not want to get stuck with a hideous looking tattoo that makes you want save up for a tattoo removal surgery.

2. Uniqueness. Have you seen some of the punk rock tattoos available out there? They completely lack originality and you might wind up having the same tattoo design like everybody else. This is completely unacceptable.

Yes I know what you're thinking; is it possible to find "unique" and "cool" punk rock tattoos online? I understand your concern as most of the offerings on the internet are cookie-cutter creations and what's more, many tattoo artists are simply lazy to come up with new designs so they often resort to common lazy man's tactics of switching the color or making extremely slight changes to a particular tattoo art in order to pass them off as fresh, brand new designs.

Okay, so how do you look for a large selection of punk rock tattoos that meets the criteria that I've outlined above? Simple, when you're surfing online, keep your eyes peeled for tattoo art databases. Unlike the typical tattoo shops samples and free websites which are laden with bland, uninspiring, zero-originality creations, most online tattoo art databases are constantly updated with terrific tattoo artwork that oozes creative flair.

So if you're looking for cool punk rock tattoos to add to your bodily collection, I'd recommend you head over to online tattoo art databases as they contain a lot of unique, rebellious designs that would make even legendary hardcore punk rocker Henry Rollins beam with pride.
By Joser Kovacs